Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Aunt Natasha's Visit

My sister, Natasha, came for a visit over the weekend from Lincoln, NE. Dad came up from Winslow, AZ to see Natasha and the baby. Jim and I have found that we are just the people who transport and house Lindy for visits! I am sure that people are glad to see us, but the baby is WAY more of a draw than we are!

Me, Dad, Natasha and Lindy


Natasha, Me and Lindy

Natasha making Lindy smile


Natasha and Lindy



Dad and Lindy sound asleep in the chair
Natasha had not been to the Four Corners area since I graduated from college in 2005. We had a great time wandering around Durango and then hanging out in Farmington. Again, we wish that we all lived closer! Natasha was tickled when we went to our favorite book store in Durango and she found From the Mixed Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankenweiler. This was her favorite book in grade school so she bought Miss Lindy a copy! We think it may be awhile before she gets to read it!





2 comments:

Natasha said...

I had a wonderful time, she is the most beautiful thing ever! Thanks for the hospitality, and the adorable niece. I love you all!!

Britni said...

I am so glad Natasha went to your house to visit! I bet that was great to see each other! She is such a beutiful baby. I enjoy the pics. Hope your first day back was ok.