Sunday, February 21, 2010

Thanksgiving

Yes, I realize that it is closer to Easter than Thanksgiving, but I never posted Thanksgiving pictures. Jim, Lindy and I traveled to Pueblo, CO to spend Thanksgiving with my mom, sister, brother-in-law and my dad. I know that it seems strange to spend one holiday with both parents in the same house who have been divorced for 11 years. My parents get along very well and they both wanted to see Lindy and Natasha and Scott. We stayed in the house that my mom and Art will retire to. I hate to admit that neither of us girls gave up our bedroom and Dad slept on the pull out couch! Natasha offered to, but Dad insisted the couch was fine. The bathroom in the hallway had just been fitted with a beautiful brand new glass block shower. We ate lots of food, watched Christmas movies, stripped wall paper out of the dinning room and hung pictures in the living room, dinning room and hallway and laughed a lot.


Mom, Natasha, Lindy and me on the front porch.

Scott, Natasha, Lindy, Jim and me

For some reason, I posted another picture of Mom, Natasha, Lindy and me.


Lindy playing with Aunt Tash in the laundry basket which was one of Natasha's favorite places to play when she was Lindy's age.

Lindy passed out from too much turkey and sweet potatoes!

Lindy negotiating with Uncle Scott for just one more green bean.

My dad and Jim sharing the love on the giant couch!