I have said before that I take a ton of pictures that never make it onto the blog. I have decided that a "month in review" is the best way to get the pictures without a theme up. My wonderful sister is going to start Lindy's scrapbook for me! She and my cousin are very fortunate to get to live in the same city and get together once a week just to scrapbook. They get to laugh and visit while creating beautiful art. Natasha is going to be out of projects when she is done with her wedding book so she offered to start on Lindy's! I need to get busy with Snapfish so that I have a bunch of things ready to go by June when we get to see her. I hope you enjoy the review of April!
Lindy in the dog crate. On day I actually found her in the crate with the dog! Shelby seemed happy to have the company, but moved before I could get a picture!

Sound asleep in the highchair! I think she was ready for bed!

Helping Daddy to install the sprinklers.

Doing the crossword, in ink. Just like Papa Jim!

Hmm, now how do I get the water down there up here?

Reading Pat the Bunny on the coffee table.

Lindy and Pops in the back yard playing with the wheel barrow.

Mama, I am ready for my bath now!
Lindy had her first ear infection at the end of April. Our biggest fear was the fever. We made it through with lots of alternating Tylenol and Motrin and some antibiotic. When we went to see the doctor, she was 25 pounds. I think she is about 33 inches tall now. Some days I think she is all leg like me and then other days I think she is all torso like her dad. Either way, she is going to end up wearing talls! She is moving towards needing 24 month clothes. Between Christmas and her birthday, we only bought her 18 month pajamas. I didn't think she would need 24 month clothes for a couple of more months, so I am scrambling a little bit to get enough outfits to get her through the week! A friend of mine came up with enough pajamas for her, now we are working on school clothes and shoes!
No comments:
Post a Comment