We took a lot of pictures in June! I already had a full post of pictures on the 9th and still had to narrow it down to 15 (way more than I would usually put up) for the rest of the month. My sister, Natasha, and my dad came for the week that Jim was in Florida. Jim's mom, Ann came the week after that. We were so glad for all of the help! Fire season is still going here so Jim has been gone a lot. My exciting news for the month is that I got a job! I will be teaching 1st grade here in town. It has been rare for us in the past 12 years to both live and work in the same town! In Silver City, Jim worked in Reserve, when we moved to Durango, I worked in Farmington and then in Farmington, Jim worked in Durango. It is so nice to not have a commute!
Owen and his Pa
Owen and Aunt Natasha
I had laid Owen on a blanket on the floor while I made beds one day.
Lindy decided to get her own blanket and join him!
Becoming concerned about Kemp not being healthy by the All Star Game.
He was so stressed thinking about it, he fell asleep.
Just cute.
Life is rough when you are 3 weeks old and have to hold your own bottle.
Love from Gandma Ann
No tea party is complete without Barbie as a guest!
Lucy was not happy about having to get a flea bath.
Lindy at the Cardinals game.
We love the new Sit n' Stand stroller!
I had to laugh at this picture.
In the pictures of Lindy's first baseball game you can see our beers in the cup holders on the single version of this stroller.
In the pictures of Owen's first baseball game, they are parked in front of a beer vendor.
Daddy made it home from a fire before Lindy was in bed!
Jim, Ann and Owen
This is what happens when Mama leaves you unsupervised with your older sister.
She puts you in a tiera and tells you how beautiful you are!
Lindy doesn't fit in the laundry basket as well as she used to, but she still like to play in it!
Owen and I gave up early one night.
Oh yeah! Wearin' my Dodgers jersey!
Let's Go Dodgers!
No comments:
Post a Comment