Playing in the dog bowl
She climbs over the center pedestal and through the chair rungs.
"See how comfy my new stroller is"
She rides in her new stroller with one leg up on the front bar!
"I still love this seat!"
I needed to wash the pad and clean the straps before I put the infant car seat in storage. Lindy decided to climb in it and chew on the straps like she always had. She found it to be a comfy seat in the living room!
"I have discovered a whole new level of fun on the Exer-saucer!"
She is still loving the saucer Aunt Cathy!
She rides in her new stroller with one leg up on the front bar!
I needed to wash the pad and clean the straps before I put the infant car seat in storage. Lindy decided to climb in it and chew on the straps like she always had. She found it to be a comfy seat in the living room!
She is still loving the saucer Aunt Cathy!
Lindy is now crawling on all fours. I haven't had a chance to take a video yet. She is also pulling up to standing. I can't believe how fast she is growing!
No comments:
Post a Comment