Tuesday, February 8, 2011

SNOW DAY!!!!

Jim is out of town this week so I was up by 5:30 this morning. I showered, got dressed, did my hair and made breakfast. I woke Lindy up at 6:20 just as the phone rang. It was the district calling a 2 hour delay. At that point I decided I should look out a window. I pulled up the blinds and it was snowing. I figured since I was up and ready, I would document what Lindy did during the 2 hour delay. At 9am it turned into a snow day. The district called off school due to about 2 inches of snow. Needless to say, right now it is 12:30, sunny, a little windy and 33 degrees. I didn't even bother to scrape the walk because I knew it would all melt. It is almost dry out there now. Here is a record of what it is like to keep up with Lindy! All of this happened before 11am when we ran to JoAnn's Fabric to get batting for Miss Riley's blanket.






Lindy dealing cards.

What do you want to play?

Go Fish? Cribbage? 52 Card Pick Up?




Doing some light housework.





Getting Dressed


Story Time!





Playing in the couch fort.



Writing a thank you note to Grandma Linda and Grandpa Art for her Valentine's gift.



Putting one of the babies down for a nap.



Playing doggie



Shopping in the couch fort.
I hear they have great specials there.



Making sure the baby doll has a clean diaper before leaving for the fabric store.


It took some effort but I managed to get BOTH shoes on her before we left.


Lindy is now down for a nap! I think I need one too!

No comments: