Sunday, March 11, 2012

28 Weeks

It is hard to believe, but 28 weeks of this pregnancy have gone by!  We had our last "monthly" appointment on Friday and will now be going to the doctor every other week.  I have officially gained a total of 12 pounds.  Owen has grown a lot in the past 2 weeks and has a heart rate of between 155 and 162.  I have been sick for what seems like a month now.  I had a sinus infection, then a chest cold and am now back to sinus infection and fever.  Luckily, my doctor gave me the go ahead to take Sudafed and Mucinex.  It has helped a lot!  I found out that the c-section is scheduled for May 24th at 7:30am, unless he decides to come earlier than that on his own.   We don't get to have as many ultrasounds with Owen as we did with Lindy, the next one will not be until 36 weeks.  11 weeks left until we get to meet our baby boy! 


28 Weeks

No comments: