30 weeks down, 9 to go! Owen is growing and getting stronger everyday. He now makes my belly poke out when he kicks. The 7th graders either think it is very cool, or they are totally freaked out by it. Either way, they make me laugh when they talk about the weird things my stomach does. Owen's heart rate was 160 this appointment. He was very active when Dr. Moore was trying to find his heartbeat. I am now up to 15 pounds gained and was told to expect at least a pound a week gain from here to the end. I have had more swelling in my feet and hands than I did with Lindy. It all seemed normal to the doctor and she said it could be the humidity that I am not used to. We have our next appointment on April 6!
30 Weeks
No comments:
Post a Comment