Thursday, April 12, 2012

32 Weeks

I was 32 weeks pregnant on April 5.  We had a visit with the doctor on the 6th.  My sister, Natasha, was able to come with me to the doctor.  She got to hear Owen's heartbeat with me!  He was between 146 and 158 this time.  He rolls away and gets very active when Dr. Moore puts the Doppler on him.  He doesn't kick it off like Lindy did, but he also likes to make a game out of getting a steady reading!  Such a stinker already.  Everything is measuring right and I gained 3 pounds.  I am up to 18 pounds gained.  I have started to feel more and more like my balance is way off, not that I am the image of gracefulness when I am not pregnant.  Natasha helped me hang the shelves and pictures in the kids' room while she was here.  It looks so nice and Lindy is excited to see her Winnie the Pooh pictures back up!  Jim and I just have to re-assemble the crib and changing table before May 24. 

32 weeks pregnant.
7 more Thursdays until we meet Owen.
As of today, we have 6 more Thursdays to go!

No comments: