We love the Zoo in St. Louis! We did learn that when you go to a free zoo on Good Friday, it is packed. We had to park clear across Forest Park, there was almost no stroller access to most areas and the line for the bathroom stretched on forever. We still had fun though! Lindy's requests were to see the elephants and the butterflies. The joy of the free zoo is if you choose to only go see 2 things, it is not a big deal to leave after an hour!
The hippo tank.
Where the hippos were, people were stacked 4 deep to see them.
Lindy and Natasha had just as much fun watching the fish at the other end
of the tank!
Quick, Daddy, get a fishing pole!
Lindy crawled behind a rock and sat down at the corner of the fence
to see the elephants.
Natasha managed to get up to the fence with her.
Jim and I stayed back and decided we would see them closer next time!
Lindy told us the elephant had her nose in the air.
Playing hide and seek in the bat cave with Daddy.
The butterfly pavilion has very narrow walk ways and was packed.
The stroller was the safest option.
I think Lindy had the best view of the action!
Watching butterflies.
I found two butterflies hanging on a stem and a third joined them as a bonus while I took the picture.
I love the butterflies!
No comments:
Post a Comment