Saturday, April 14, 2012

March in Review

It is "only" half way through April, so I suppose I should do March in Review!  I have been teaching 7th grade English full time since the first of March, Jim has been very busy fighting fire, all 3 of us were sick with fevers, allergies and finally colds, and on top of all of it, we had a couple of trips to St. Louis for the doctor.  Whew.  We had a very busy March.  Jim was so busy that we never were able to officially celebrate his birthday.  I finally just made his cake into cupcakes that he could take in his lunch and we made his dinner on a night when we thought he would be able to come home and hopefully get to eat before being called back out.  

 Lindy painting at her easel.

 Chillin' in her jams watching Smokey Bear.

At the S&T St. Patrick's day parade with her Daddy.
A rare day off for Jim in March! 

 Rocking a fever, again.
Snuggled down on the couch with Uncle Clay's quilt.
Proof that Lindy does slow down, occasionally, under extreme circumstances.

 Opening her Bunny Basket from Grandma Linda and Grandpa Jumpy.
It had both her Palm Sunday dress and her Easter dress in it, so we had to open it early. 
I needed to have time to wash and press her dresses.
Luckily, my mom knows how much I hate the iron and none of the dresses needed pressed!

 In 3 years, I have never seen Lindy randomly fall asleep on the couch or any other place when it was not nap time or bed time. She will occasionally sleep at a different time when she is sick, but she will only sleep in her bed or our bed then. She was not sick, she was just tired after a full day of pre-school and fell asleep on the couch watching Finding Nemo.
She barely woke up long enough to eat before going back to bed.

 I love these two.
Jim is blowing dandelion fluff at Lindy.
We have a whole yard full of dandelions. 

 More dandelions to blow at Daddy.

Books have been joining Lindy in bed along with Slicky and Baby Doll.
We have to put them away before we go to bed or they fall off the bed and wake us all up in the middle of the night!

No comments: