Saturday, April 21, 2012

34 Weeks

I am now 34 weeks pregnant with Owen.  He is moving a lot and growing quickly!  I gained 2 pounds this appointment taking me up to 20 pounds gained.  Owen's heart rate was between 147 and 156 this time.  He is a different type of mover than Lindy.  She was a kicker, he seems to be a shifter.  At times, I feel like he throws me off balance as he shifts! 

Every weekend we get just a little closer to being ready for him.  I have his clothes sorted out and am ready to wash them and I want to get the bassinet that Chuck and Ann gave us set up tonight or tomorrow.  We had forgotten that we borrowed Lindy's bassinet and it was the only large thing we needed this time.  Thank you Chuck and Ann for the very cute bassinet!  I am so glad that everything we bought was gender neutral.  We have an ultrasound on May 3 to take a look at our little guy. 

34 Weeks
5 more Thursdays to go!

No comments: