I didn't think I had taken many pictures in April. That is, until I did my monthly upload and back-up to Snapfish. I had 138 pictures!!! I will not bore you with all 138, but here are a few to look back at the month.
Lindy had a great visit with her "Aunt Tash."
Natasha came to visit us for Easter.
Being Lindy
Headed into the church with her Daddy for Easter Sunday services.
All ready for family picnic night at the "riber"!
We take one week night every week to go down to the river for a picnic, some fishing, and swimming.
Chillin' in her chair.
Daddy was using his fishing pole so she found a stick to use for her fishing pole!
It was very cute, every time Jim would cast, she would too!
Moving dirt at the garden.
We decided to get 2 plots at the community garden.
It was the much easier option for this year!
No comments:
Post a Comment