Monday, June 4, 2012

May in Review

Saying that May was a big month at our house seems to be a pretty major understatement!  Jim spent Mother's Day weekend in Minnesota with his parents getting a load of furniture for our house and a lawn tractor.  I need to get video of Jim's version of NASCAR on a Cub Cadet!  We ended the month with the addition of Owen to our family!  

 Lindy asked me for a snack then was very quiet when she got it.
I found her eating her "fruit bar" in the cooler from the river trip the night before.
Such a silly girl!
 I did not manage to make it through the evening one night after a full day of teaching.
Lucy has decided to nap with me, taking advantage of my 30 something week pregnant belly as a great pillow.
 Lindy helping to boil baby items.

 "Reading" Daisy Head Maisy.
As soon as I took this picture she said "Mama, leave me 'lone, I reading!"

 Owen and I on his birthday!

 Owen and Gramma Dee Ann.
We are so glad that Jim and Dee Ann were able to come take care of Lindy for us and meet Owen!

 Lindy was nervous and excited the first time she got to hold Owen.

 Papa Jim and his grandchildren.
Everyone had their beverage of choice ready to go!
Lindy must have had a boo boo of some sort because Elmo ice pack was out too!

 Glamor Girl ready for a visit to the doctor's office.

 Owen is dressed and ready for his first trip out of the house to the doctor.

 Lindy still loves her fire truck from Grandma Ann and Papa Boat!

 Sound asleep on the couch.

 Owen and Mama in the chair.

Sound asleep on Daddy after a big day!

No comments: