Owen is 3 weeks old, today. He is growing daily! We went to his well-baby check-up and found out that he is now 9 pounds, 2 ounces and 21 inches long. He has started cooing and thankfully sleeping for up to 4 hours at a time at night. He is working really hard on focusing his eyes. He has mastered sticking out his tongue at his Daddy.
If you have wondered what I have to do to get a "good" picture with Smokey, I have included the entire series I took. I usually have to take more before I get the one I end up using.
WHY AM I ON THE FLOOR?
WHY IS NO ONE HOLDING ME?
Oh, stretch out, like this?
Who is this big furry guy you keep making me lay next to?
(This is the picture I would normally post)
And back to
WHY IS NO ONE HOLDING ME?
No comments:
Post a Comment