Lindy was 3 weeks on Feb. 4. She went to see Dr. Worth on the 2nd. Thankfully, the Similac did its job and she was 8lb, 11oz! She is growing long faster than she is growing round at this point! We had to go to 0-3 month clothes because she was too long for the newborns. The 0-3 months are long enough, but they hang off of her because she isn't very big around! She is sleeping very well both night and day. She sleeps through the dog barking, phone ringing, door slamming and just about anything else!

15 Days Old (So cute, I had to post it again!)

Sound asleep on Mom in the chair, 17 days old.

3 Weeks Old, getting the chubby baby cheeks!

Watching Dad at the end of the crib.

Contemplating the Dodger's line up for Spring Training while swinging at high speeds.
3 comments:
These are the best pictures yet! Hello beautiful girl! I love you!
I love her beautiful eyes!
She is just so darn adorable! Keep the pictures coming as she changes so often!
Post a Comment