Saturday, February 28, 2009

Grandma Ann & Uncle John's Visit

Jim's Mom, Ann, and his Uncle John came to visit us for a few days. Chuck had to stay in Panama while Ann came up for a couple of months to see Lindy and the rest of the family. Uncle John drove out with Ann then left to go on a skiing adventure before having his left knee replaced. He figured he couldn't damage it any worse that what he has already done to it! It was great to see both of them!

Uncle John and Lindy having a conversation about the fact that they look alike!
I am pretty sure she looks like an Elliott after seeing her with John.

Crashed out on Grandma Ann's shoulder

Spending time with Grandma Ann


Sleeping on Uncle John
I didn't realize until after Ann left that I didn't get any pictures of her and Jim with Lindy. I was bummed about it, but there is nothing I can do about it! I will get better at this with time, I hope!




No comments: