Thursday, March 24, 2011

Crazy Month!!

Sorry to everyone who has been looking for updates! It has been 2 weeks but I feel like it has been a year!

Jim moved to Missouri on March 14th. He is really enjoying his new job and the town that we will be living in. He found a small, one bedroom apartment to call home until we can find a house. Lindy and I will go out to see him in April. Airline tickets for this week (spring break) were over $1,000 for the two of us. He has been working really long days and has seen a lot of fire in the past couple of days.

Lindy and I are coping. We are really doing ok. I have continued to make a menu but I only cook on Sundays and freeze half of everything I have made. It is really nice to get home from work and know that dinner is ready. Lindy is adjusting to having a single parent and I am adjusting to be a single parent. I have an end date for when I will no longer be a single parent so I am focused and trying to maintain my military like precision!

Right now Lindy has a fever. We went to the doctor yesterday and found out it is virus that is causing a rash and there is nothing we can do but wait out the fever. I slept about 15 minutes last night just bracing for a seizure. No seizure and she seems to be breaking the fever right now as I type. She keeps making noise and is covered in sweat, but her temp is 98.8.

I have some pictures to post to play "catch up" for all of you! Thank you for your patience!

No comments: