February was a busy month. These pictures are in no particular order because I just don't feel like moving them all around to be in chronological order. I put them on the upload list in order, but then it changes them all around. I will never figure that one out. If you are listening, Blogger, make my pictures stay in order, please!

Whew, I had tons of fun at that reception!
I got my Grandma Ann's desire to dance.
I even kept up with the Electric Slide!

Actually looking at the camera AND smiling.

I will go to bed after this book. Put down Goodnight Moon.
Grandpa, this book.

And she officially looks like a Lee.
She has looked like my mom since she was 6 months old, but this picture defines the childhood look of a Lee!
I have no Lee characteristics other than I tell you exactly what I think.
I can still see the Elliott in her, but the Lee is starting to get stronger.

Did you hear me cheer?

Pinning Grandpa Art as he protects his face from little finger nails.

Lindy's favorite hiding spot between the couch, chair and end table.

Do you have any sebens?
Go Fish.

Reading Brown Bear for the 700th time with Mama.

We got this picture from Chuck and Ann in Panama.
Jimmy Buffet was in the marina and Chuck and Ann got to meet him!
No comments:
Post a Comment