We were very busy in April! The weather was nice enough to play outside, my dad and Cheryl came for a visit and we went to Missouri to check out Salem and visit Jim. I have given up on putting the pictures in order for the review posts! There is no chronological order here.

Mama, my moo-boots are muddy!
Her little mud boots that she got from the Easter Bunny have cows on them and she called them her "moo-boots." She was very upset when the got mud on them!

Reading about the ancient cultures at the spring we visited.

Catching a ride from her Daddy.
I think this is my favorite picture for the month!

What a cute bunny!

Giving Doll Baby a bath.

Takin' care of business.

What else can I get into?

Gardening in her tutu.

Plumbing in her tutu.

Putting on her goggles to ride her tricycle.
No comments:
Post a Comment