Sunday, June 19, 2011

May in Review

Lindy had a lot of fun in May. After looking back at pictures, I think she either spent the whole month in a tutu or in some state of undress! She fully mastered potty training in May and started doing a lot more intelligible speaking.


Ta da!

Now for my next stunt on Liberty Horse...


Making ice packs for all of her baby dolls.
They all must have gotten boo boos at the same time.



Trying so hard to blow bubbles.


Look Mama, I found hair bands and did my own hair!



Lindy had been twirling in this picture.

She stopped just long enough for me to get it.

She looks a little dizzy!

2 comments:

ShandaB. said...

I sure am going to miss you guys! Glad to be able to keep up with you all on here.

Shanda

The Cornelius Family said...

I don't know how we will survive without out Aunt Shanda! We will miss you too!