Lindy and I took at trip around Easter weekend to see her daddy! We were so excited to see Jim and to get to spend some time with him. We went to a Cardinals game, saw the Arch, and then sat in the rain for 6 days! It rained the whole time we were there. The only day we got out, we took a few pictures. This is in the Mark Twain National Forest. No idea if this is Jim's zone or not. I know there was a spring there and it may have been called "Big Spring" but I am not sure. As you can tell, I took really good notes! I was just thrilled to be outside!

Lindy trying to potty in nature.
She may have some mechanics confused...

Lindy and her Daddy

See Mama?
I found grass in the greenest place I have ever seen!

It is cold and wet, but I went outside!

Making sure Baby Doll is ready for the flight.
Lindy was very good on the plane. It really helps to get her a seat of her own. She tolerated being cooped up in the tiny apartment Jim is renting, but definitely was restless!
I did interview for jobs while I was out there. I didn't get any of them. I will be staying home with Lindy next year. I won the "I guess I will just stay home and reproduce again" award from Jeannie at the end of the year meeting! I plan on subbing if I can, teaching a pre-school class of 1 and attempting to reproduce again!
No comments:
Post a Comment