When my mom and Natasha were here, Jim and I were both off of work for Thanksgiving so we decided to go do some tourist things in St. Louis. We had lunch in the river district and then went to the Gateway Arch to see the museum and find out about going to the top. It was a gray and cold day, perfect for being inside. We found out that is really easy to get to the top without much of a wait or time limits. I would love to go back on a clear day and do it again!
The arch from the ground.
It is amazing to see how tall it really is and how small the base is.
How are all of these tall people going to fit through this tiny door?
The door was about 4 feet tall.
The ride up made some jerky movements and strange noises.
Lindy was checking with her dad to make sure she was OK!
The Mississippi River from the top.
Lindy checking out the view!
She would have stayed there all day I think.
Lindy and her daddy talking about the boats on the river.
Hey look! I went on this trip too!
I need to get better about handing Jim the camera.
Busch Stadium where the Cardinals play.
I wanted a picture of Lindy and Grandma, this is what I got!
Lindy decided she needs a horse.
I told her this one was fine.
If she wants a live one, she has to talk to Aunt Tammy.
I know nothing about them other than that I am allergic to them.
Lindy loved the buffalo tail.
The Park Ranger asked her if she was playing with the tail, where was the head?
She walked around to the end that should have had the head and said,
"Right here, but it gone."
So darn smart!
Again trying to take a picture with Lindy.
Not a ton of success that day getting her to look at the camera!
No comments:
Post a Comment