We have changed our name choices for the baby! Emily now has a middle name: Emily Catherine. We went through many middle names with that one. I was set on Emily Elizabeth but was vetoed when Jim made the discovery that the little girl from Clifford the Big Red Dog was Emily Elizabeth! Our boy's name has changed to Owen Robert. Too much emotional weigh came with Jason so we have changed it. Owen was Jim's choice and Robert was mine. Robert was my wonderful Grandpa Lee and I am thrilled to have the chance to pass it on. We find out January 13th if the Tadpole is a girl or a boy! I will post pictures when we have them.
Tadpole and I are both doing well. Tadpole's heart rate has now been 154 twice. I am finally able to eat again. No more inadvertent anorexia for me! I can usually eat 3 times a day now. I have little appetite for snacks and my portions are still fairly small, but I am able to eat! I am sure that eventually I will be able to eat more at a time, but have been taking my vitamins to make up for what I can't take in through my meals. I am not gaining weight like I should, but the doctor said that is fine since I was so sick in the first trimester up until about 2 weeks ago.
I will be playing catch up from the month of November through the next few days! We hope you all had a Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment