Friday, January 13, 2012

We Are Having A...

We are having a boy!!  Owen Robert will be born either on or before May 24.  I have a scheduled c-section on May 24, but if I go into labor before that, we will see how it goes naturally and decide then if I will have a c-section or not. 

Owen decided to be shy with us at first.  He buried his head and rolled over so that we could not get any head measurement but we also could not get a gender.  After a few minutes, he decided to play along!  The ultrasound tech was able to get all of the measurements she needed and was able to get some good pictures along the way.  He also decided we could find out that he is a boy.  The tech said that she was 99.9% sure and had only been wrong one time in 18 years, so we will trust her!  He also gave us proof that yes, he is a boy, there is no question.  I did not post those pictures due to not wanting him to have a source of future embarrassment before he is even born.  

 Owen's Feet
I have almost the same exact picture of Lindy's feet.
You can count the ten little toes!

Owen's profile and upper body.

Owen is healthy and so am I!  We are now in the second half of this pregnancy.  It is time to start on the nursery!  

No comments: