Jim spent a couple of hours hanging art and shelves! Those of you who have known me for years, know that I had an entire cabinet full of collectible Pooh items. I was able to display all of my figurines on the shelves that Jim hung. They had been in boxes for over 8 years waiting for a nursery! My sister gave me the art more than 10 years ago. She found a set of lithographs of the original E.H. Shepard water colors and gave them to me for Christmas my senior year of high school. I chose 5 of my favorites and had them framed to go with the bedding. It makes me very happy to have them on display! My mom gave us all of the bedding, curtains, baskets and lamps for the room. They are so beautiful with the yellow paint! Dad built shelves for us in the closet and provided the beautiful replica glass antique drawer pulls for the dresser. The only thing I have left to do is find a crystal chandelier to hang in the middle of the room and have the baby! Both sound like easy tasks...
No comments:
Post a Comment