Monday, March 23, 2009

The First Round

I put a happy Lindy picture on this post because I needed to see her smile! She cried for about 5 minutes after the immunizations and then promptly fell asleep. She turned so red and cried so loud that it reminded me of the delivery room! She slept in her car seat for a little while and then needed to be swaddled to continue her nap. She did give me a little tired half smile while I swaddled her.


Lindy is now 12 pounds and 24 inches long. She was born at 8 pounds 3 ounces and 20 3/4 inches. She is very healthy and doing well. Dr. Worth answered lots of questions for me. I have to go in there armed with a list or I forget everything I was going to ask! I try not to be too worried, but I do end up with a lot of questions about little things that add up to a lot to remember. She will go back in 2 months for round 2 of her shots.

1 comment:

Natasha said...

Oh my gosh!!! She's filling out so much. Can't wait to see you Friday Lindy-bear!