Friday, June 12, 2009

Jump Safely, Clay!

Lindy's very dear friend "Uncle Clay" is in Idaho training to be a Smokejumper for the Forest Service. When he completes his training, he will be only the second Navajo ever to be a Smokejumper and one of only a handful of Native Americans to be so successful in the fire service. We are very proud of his accomplishments and excited for him to return to the Hotshots when he gets this whole jumping thing out of his system!

Good Luck Uncle Clay! Land safely!

2 comments:

Rudloff5 said...

She is just so cute I could kiss her!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Lindy. Thank you for the kind words and motivation to "keep on trucking here in Idaho." You're such a cutie and I want you to take care of your momma and poppa. I'll see you when this is all over. Love you!!!!