Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Family Time!

Lindy and I had a great trip to Pueblo to see my sister, mom and Art. The drive there was a little rough, as was the drive home, but we made it in one piece. I swear, I have never been tempted to pick up a hitch hiker until I had the thought that he could drive while I gave Lindy a bottle and we could make better time! A 5 hour drive took us a little over 7 hours!

Here are some pictures from when we were with our family!

Grandma Linda and Lindy enjoying a beautiful afternoon on the porch

Grandpa Art dipping Lindy's toes in a cold mountain stream (yes, she screamed, but not for too long)

Mom, Natasha, Lindy and I at Monument Lake


Grandpa Art and Lindy in the garden



Grandpa Art and Lindy visiting on the couch

No comments: