Saturday, May 30, 2009

Out of Town

I will be out of town for the next week. As soon as Lindy's clothes are out of the dryer, we are leaving for Pueblo, CO. Lindy and I are going to go hang out with my mom, sister and Art. Jim has to stay home because he is on call. I promise to take lots of pictures and post them when I return! We are all taking a break from the computer!

School ended yesterday! They moved everything out of our old building into our new building. It looked like a swarm of worker ants. I wish I had my camera so that I could have shown you all. We would literally get trapped in doorways in the hall until they were finished with a room because it would be a constant stream of people with boxes, filing cabinets and desks until the room was empty! It took them about 5 minutes to move the boxes it took me 3 weeks to pack! The salvage company was there ripping down the light fixtures, cabinets and intercom system before we were even there. I was filling out report cards and a man came and asked if he could pull down my lights! I asked for 10 more minutes and then someone came and took my chair! Thank goodness I was all done packing and only had to do about an hour of work on report cards. Needless to say, it was a busy day! I am already looking forward to next school year, but I think I need a nap first!

No comments: