Yes, I stuck my child in the Bumbo chair in the office/spare bedroom while I was surfing the Internet. According to most parenting books, magazines, and the mean ladies at Target ready to lecture random young mothers about everything from how the child is dressed to the mother's weight, this is neglect. Since Lindy now sticks everything, including the cat's tail in her mouth, she decided to "explore" the quilt on the bed. Apparently, it was up to specs. I laughed so hard, I had trouble taking the picture! The good news is that the quilt was very recently laundered and my child explored a new surface!
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Tammy is a Genius!
One of my dearest friends, Tammy, knew not only what the bright light was on the camera, but how to shut it off! I can now take pictures with less fear of blinding my child! I was reading Tammy's e-mail about what it was for and how to fix it when I took this picture as an experiment after following her directions. I thought it was pretty funny, we will see how Lindy feels about it when she #1 realizes she was neglected as a child and #2 her parents thought it was funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment