Monday, May 25, 2009

Thanks!

Jim's sisters, Cathy and Michelle, have sent Lindy some really nice and very fun gifts! I thought I would post a couple of pictures of Lindy enjoying their generosity. It is so wonderful to have such loving, caring and thoughtful family!

Lindy in the Exer-saucer. Cathy sent her this about a week after we did the registry. It has been in a large box under the crib until Mother's Day when my dad assembled it. I was shocked when my dad poured about 50 parts out of the box! I thought it was basically assembled in there only needing the toys popped onto the tray. I have decided that all of the crap you have to assemble is actually a test of your relationship. If your marriage survives assembling everything, then you are allowed to have the child! Thanks Dad for helping to save my marriage from assembly stress!
Lindy LOVES her Exer-Saucer. The cow is her favorite thing on it! (notice Cathy that she is also wearing her "Peace, Love and Rock & Roll t-shirt!)


Lindy modeling the super cute jammies from Aunt MiMi. She looks so cute in them! The onsie and bib set that came with them is also very cute. I love the pink bag that came in the package too. I use it everyday to take fresh supplies to the baby sitter.

No more paparazzi, it is time for the Linda-Bear to sleep!

No comments: