Lindy's Aunt Jenn and Uncle Jonny got her a very fun bounce house for Christmas. As you know, she loves to jump! We have only been able to set it up once so far, but she had a blast in it! As an added fun bonus, Jenn and Jonny got her 100 balls to go in it for her birthday. Well, she will have 100 after we dig them all out from under the chairs, entertainment center, bookcase, beds... She immediately dumped the bag upon opening it.
Thank you Aunt Jenn and Uncle Jonny!
Don't worry Mama, I can get the box open myself!
Just one more butter knife should do it!
(Our butter knives do not even have a serrated edge, I don't know how much force it took for her to get them through the box!)
The first time we corralled all the balls.
And the second time they were dumped.
No, the skirt is not part of the outfit. I had just bought it to go with another outfit and Lindy found it. it took some serious convincing to get her to take it off to take a bath!
No comments:
Post a Comment