Dr. Chang has ordered an ultrasound for Monday, Nov 10. He wants to see how big Lindy is at this point. I will post any good pictures that we get. She was pretty camera shy last time, so we are hoping that she will let us get a better view this time. She is really very active most of the day now. I will be sitting teaching and all of the sudden the class will see her kick! They think it is great fun! I am still feeling very well, but I am having to admit that I need a little help now and then. I push myself until I am so tired that I am worthless on the weekend. I am getting better about asking for help and saying no to new projects. This is the last week for Lamaze. I will be glad to have my Thursday night Pilates class back! We are going to get a start on the nursery this weekend when Jim gets home from Denver.
1 comment:
Lamaze Shamaze....she's coming whether you're ready or not!!!
Post a Comment