It is a little difficult to see the full extent of my belly in this picture! My camisole is gray, so it looks more like a faint shadow in front of the black sweater. If you click on the picture, you can see Miss Lindy's bump much better!
I have my next doctor's appointment on Monday. Jim will be in Mexico at Jonny and Jenn's wedding so I am flying solo to this one. I will now go every 2 weeks for the next 3 appointments. I am feeling great still! I hope to get all of the trim painted over Thanksgiving Break in Lindy's room so that we can just roll the paint when Jim gets home from the wedding. Don't worry, I am ventilating the room. It is still 60 degrees here so the windows are wide open! My dad is going to hang shelves in the closet to give us more storage. I will leave one side for hanging things on a double bar and then put shelves on the other side. Thanks, Dad! I will post pictures of the nursery as it is finished, right now it is a pile of boxes with cans of paint sitting around!
No comments:
Post a Comment