We had a doctor's appointment today. My belly is measuring right where it should. I was really tempted to close my eyes on the scale and not look as I have now gained 30 pounds! I saw a different doctor today who works with Dr. Chang on high risk patients. He said that his thinking is that the placenta will move and all will be fine, we will see for sure in 6 weeks. He asked if I have had any Braxton Hicks contractions yet, which I have not. I can't believe that we are that far along already! Lindy's heart rate was a strong 150. She was very active today! The kids were watching her make my whole stomach jump while I was teaching! I got many strong kicks, and a couple of good rolls. I think she wore herself out, she has been pretty still for the past couple of hours!
Jim made it to Mexico, I am guessing. I am sure that if he had not arrived by now, I would have gotten a phone call from some family member wondering where he was!
No comments:
Post a Comment