Here are some cute pictures I thought I would share from the past month. We take so many pictures and most of them don't make it on the site. Her nose is red in most of them because these are from the phase where she was pushing with her legs and putting her face on the carpet.
Berber and delicate baby skin are not good together!

Lindy drinking from a water glass at the dinner table

On the Fourth of July wearing her cute outfit from the Tammy's family

Playing on her blanket.
She kept rolling up in it like a log!

Drinking from Daddy's sparkling water can. It is just water with bubbles, but she will attack the can if you get it too close!

Chillin' with the dog.
Shelby usually follows me to get the camera or comes to me when I am trying to get Lindy to look! They play together a lot, but this is one of the only pictures I have with them both looking at the camera!
No comments:
Post a Comment