Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Meeting New Friends and Family

Lindy and I had a great trip to Nebraska. We were there just long enough to travel around and see many members of our family and lots of friends! I was able to see many people that I hadn't seen in awhile. Lindy was her charming and adorable self through all of the visits and being passed around from person to person! My friend Tammy came from Casper, WY just to see us! We were thrilled to see her and her daughter Harlie. Harlie has now turned 2 and is a wonderful little girl!

Harlie sharing her puppy with Lindy


Tammy and Harlie, Me and Lindy

Amy and Harlan Petersen.
Amy was my teacher at District 30 and later worked with Natasha at the DMV.
It is always good to get to visit with them!

Lindy and Lori
Lori was a bridesmaid at our wedding and is now getting married! We are so happy for her and can hardly wait to get to spend some time with her and her future husband.

Lindy with Aunt Rita and Uncle Gene
We went to Scottsbluff one day of our visit to get to see Rita and Gene. We also met up with my Aunt Kristi, but she had to go before I got a picture of her with Lindy.

No comments: