My Grandma and Grandpa Lee are very important people in my life. We spent a lot of time with them and children and I spend as much time with them as I can as an adult. Grandma has made Lindy some of her favorite blankets and great bibs that we use everyday. We were able to spend an afternoon with them and Father's Day at the park. Lindy immediately took to them, as you can see!

Lindy sleeping on Grandma Lee

Trying to eat Grandpa's suspenders

Lindy getting love from Grandma

Lindy and Grandpa

Lindy trying to get at the leftover potatoes at dinner!
My time spent at the farm is always one of the best parts of going to Nebraska. The house was always like a second home to me. We had many sleepovers in the front room and basement as kids. Grandma always made plenty of dinner to feed the crowd, even the unexpected ones! Every time I am there I wish I could spend more time with them!
No comments:
Post a Comment