Sunday, April 3, 2011

March in Review

March was a month that really felt like 3! We had a going away party, dad's near heart attack, Jim left for Missouri, Lindy had a fever that lasted for 5 days and I ended up at the hospital for dehydration to end the month.
Lindy with a fever pushing the babies in shopping cart while wearing her tutu.

Marching with her drum.
Pops trying to convince Lindy to take a picture with him.


Fighting the wind at the Meteor Crater while Pops takes a break.



This is totally my favorite T-shirt.

I don't know why I only get to wear it once a week.

Reading with Daddy before he left for Missouri.


Check out my new bike helmet!

Now I can try some sweet jumps on the Ketler Trike!


Eating tomatoes at Jim's going away party.


Lance telling Jim stories.


March seemed really long as it was happening, but looking back it went really fast. Lindy and I will be going out to see Jim in Missouri in 3 short weeks.


I owe a big, huge thank you to Clay and Kristi Yazzie, The Jacquez Family and Trent Garrett for taking care of me and Lindy when I was so sick. Trent convinced me I needed medical attention, Teresa and Eric Jacquez stepped in and took care of Lindy for 2 days and Clay and Kristi made sure I safely got to the hospital and home and that I had everything I needed. Teresa made a late night run to Walgreens for me too. We are so fortunate to have such good friends that are very much like family!

No comments: