Spring is here! We have leaves on trees, the grass is getting green, it has been horribly windy and we have had rain. Lindy is so excited that it is spring and wants to be outside all of the time now. I am more than happy to take her outside! As you know if you follow this blog, we have built a "kid run" instead of a dog run. Lindy has had tons of fun on the porch and in her grass in the short time it has been warm.

She was saying "Swing Mama!" when I took this picture.
She was flying so fast she had to close her eyes!

Big grins in the swing.

Trying the pedal the trike all by herself.
She can almost do it!

Sorting her toys in the water table. I think we need to borrow Grandpa Gary's power washer after a long winter!
While Lindy has played outside, I have pulled weeds, cleaned the outdoor furniture, and just basically enjoyed the wonderful New Mexico spring between wind storms!
No comments:
Post a Comment