Sunday, April 3, 2011

Being Lindy

Lindy is such a goofy little girl! She loves to play tricks on people (mainly hiding under a blanket and jumping out to scare you) and she loves to laugh. I took these pictures all in the last week of March. This is just Lindy, being Lindy.
Elmo's World was about music.

She has had this drum since Grandma Jeannie gave it to her for her first birthday.

This was the first time I saw her use it this way.

She saw a little boy on Elmo's World put his drum on like this and she did it like it was nothing new!

After dinner, Lindy took off her clothes for a bath, but didn't come into the bathroom.

I went to look for her and this is what I found.

She obviously got distracted by an old hat that no longer fits and Mama's sandals! Forget the belly button ring. This season it is all about the Bottom of Basket stickers from Smith's being placed over the belly button! The clerk gave her 2 stickers. One disappeared and I wondered where it went. On the way out to the car she said "Look, Mama!" I was glad she didn't peel it off before we got home and I could take a picture!

No comments: