Sunday, April 10, 2011

Procrastination

Oh no,Lindy has inherited my procrastination. I told her at the grocery store this morning that when we got home she was going to take a nap. Her answer was "not yet" as it always is. I asked her when she planned to take a nap and she said "I do it tomorrow!" Ah yes, it has begun. Today it is a nap, in 15 years, it will be a term paper! This really made me smile because when my "baby" cousin Heath was about to turn 3, the answer to everything was "I do it when I 3." On his third birthday we told him that he now had to potty train, dress himself and help clean up. His answer was "I do it when I 4." He already had the system figured out! Now as a senior in high school, he is a great student, strong athlete and is ready to head to college in the fall.

No comments: