Saturday, April 16, 2011

Outfit Choices

We had one glorious, wind free, 79 degree day last week. Lindy and I wanted to go outside to play. Lindy decided she was hot and wanted to change her clothes. I told her to go ahead, it was warm enough that she could wear whatever she wanted. She came out with her tutu and cowgirl boots! I had to help her put the tutu on because of the crossed straps, but the boots she did herself. She played for a long time in this outfit! She had a little potty accident, went inside, went potty and came out in her other swimming suit. She refused to let me help her, you will see the results below!
Tutus and boots should be the official uniform of the Tour de France.

It allows freedom of movement on the bike while still being stylish. Hmm...What can I go do in the sun?
One rock to catch the gate...Two rocks to catch the gate...

Mommy loves it when I throw rocks on the other side of the gate.

She always says the gate is so much better when it is jammed by little rocks and she can't open it...

After the little bit of a potty accident, Lindy changed suits.

This one she said "I do it" and I didn't help her. She has both legs through one hole.

It is on sideways and she can't pull the top up!

I can still ride my trike. I can't pedal, but I got on it!
Added bonus: I dressed myself!

No comments: