Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Big Day!

I have been fairly dedicated to the even number week pictures! Here is the last one! This is the 38 weeks picture, taken the day before Lindy's arrival.
38 Weeks
Lindy will be delivered tomorrow by c-section at San Juan Regional Hospital. We go in at 6:15 in the morning for the delivery. We are very excited, mixed with a little scared! I should be in recovery by 11 tomorrow morning. Jim will go with Lindy to the nursery while Dr. Chang finishes with me. We will then get to be together in recovery.
Keep checking for a post with Lindy's first pictures on it!

6 comments:

Rudloff5 said...

we wish you the best tomorrow on Lindy's arrival and can't wait to see pictures of her! Your lives will be changed forever and we are so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you guys. I hope you are able to sleep tonight. With Kalynn I was to excited and didn't sleep at all. I hope the C-Section goes ok. The recovery sucks but I know Jim will be there to take care of you. Congradulations a day early :) She will be so beautiful with wonderful parents.

Megann Mitchell said...

We have you in our prayers and thoughts tomorrow as Lindy makes her big arrival. There is nothing better than seeing those ten little toes and ten little fingers for the first time. We can't wait to meet her!

You have got to be kidding me... said...

I am so stinking excited for you! It is going to be the most exciting thing you will ever do. Good luck and give that baby lots of love for me!

Natasha said...

Words cannot express how excited I am! I cannot wait to see my beautiful niece. You and Jim are going to be wonderful parents. I love you both dearly and I am so proud of you. You will be a wonderful mother. I love you all and congratulations!

Elliott's said...

CONGRATS to the new Mom and Dad !!! She is beautiful !! Cherish ever moment, they grow up fast. Hope to meet little Miss Lindy soon. Take care. Love, Steve, Dayna, Hannah,and Kurtis.