Here are birthday pictures! I went into the OR at 10:30 to start the spinal block and she was born at 10:44. Dr. Chang didn't mess around getting down to business! I was more scared of the spinal than the operation, but all went well. We found out after she was delivered that the placenta was actually in a much more dangerous situation than we thought. It was attached to the muscle instead of the lining. If we had not done a c-section, I could have lost my ability to have any more children. Dr. Chang did amazing work!
Hearing Lindy cry for the first time.

Lindy in the warmer. She was not happy about the temperature change!

Lindy stretching out after being squished for months!

Getting to see Lindy for the first time.

Off to the nursery with Dad and the nurses!
3 comments:
She is so pretty Amy! She looks so healthy. I am glad you are where you are for doctors...Your doctor made a great choice to do the c-section. It is so good to hear you will be able to have more children. Look at the bright side-you were so beautiful pregnant! I mean that!! :) Enjoy your time off work to love and spoil Lindy. Big Congratulations to you and Jim.
I have to agree with Jodi! She is absolutely beautiful! I am so glad to hear that things went without a hitch considering the position of the placenta. Enjoy spoiling her and being a new mommy!!!
Look at that cutie! Hi niecy!
Post a Comment