Friday, January 23, 2009

The Hospital Stay

Lindy and I stayed in the hospital for 3 days. We had many visitors and wonderful nurses. The doctors both came in every day. Lindy's doctor was technically on vacation, but we still saw him every morning. I did not miss the 3 am blood pressure/ temperature check when we got home!





The night before Lindy's arrival, Jim learned how to swaddle a baby using Curious George. He did a very good job!





Jim learning how to burp Lindy.



Grandpa holding Lindy for the first time.


Lindy relaxing with mom.


Lindy's first non-hospital issued outfit.


Resting comfortably between doctor's visits.

Coming home!

We entered the hospital on Wednesday and left on Saturday morning. I was greatful that I was able to stay for the amount of time that I did, but I was really glad to get home!

2 comments:

Natasha said...

These are great pictures. She is beautiful!! Give her lots of kisses and loves from her aunt!

You have got to be kidding me... said...

Those are great pictures and you look beautiful!