Thursday, January 15, 2009

I am pleased to announce the birth of our beautiful baby daughter Linda Ann Cornelius. First the numbers. Lindy was born at 1044 on 1/14/2009. She weighed in at a 8 pounds 3 ounces. She is 20 and 3/4 inches long. She scored a 9/10 on her apgar test. I may be biased as her Dad, but I am pretty sure she is the most beautiful baby in the world. Amy is doing great after the cesarean and is progressing well on her recovery. Amy and I feel truly blessed and would like to extend our thanks and love to all of our friends and family.

My beautiful extraordinary wife and my equally extraordinary and beautiful daughter. This is the first time Amy was able to hold the Lindy-bear.
Lindy's First Bath


The tale of the tape. Not a happy camper in this photo.

Dad and Lindy.


I put a video in for your viewing an listening pleasure. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Megann Mitchell said...

She is beautiful!! I am so happy for the two of you. She looks healthy and strong. Welcome to the world Miss Lindy!

You have got to be kidding me... said...

Awe you guys she's just beautiful! I am so happy for you I can't explain! Amy you look wonderful and I can't wait to talk to you!

Rudloff5 said...

Big Congrats on your beautiful baby Lindy!! Parenting is the best reward in life and now you get that reward. Wishing you all an easy adjustment to your new family and many great memories...I am happy for you all!

Jonny said...

My beautiful niece! She's got my nose. HAHA. Love you.

Natasha said...

You all look so happy! It's wonderful! I love you all and I wish I was there to hold my niece and give you all big hugs! Love you! She is gorgeous and I can't wait to see her.