Sunday, September 21, 2008

22 Weeks

Here is the 22 week picture! I don't know if you can tell how much I have actually grown from the picture or not. You will have to decide!

22 Weeks


I know I have grown because my sides have hurt like I had pulled muscles all week! That feeling has finally gone away. Lindy has started protesting when I "squish" her at my little tables. I will lean forward to reach across to a kid and she stretches out and pushes up. I don't think she likes that! Parent-Teacher Conferences went very well, even though they were long. I made sure to take plenty of breaks to walk around the school and get up from those tiny chairs.
Jim has left for Oregon to catch poison oak...I mean to fight a fire for 14 days to finish out his season. They will take 2 days to travel out there, work for 14 and then 2 to travel home. He called from the road this morning and said that he thinks they should be home by October 8th. He will then be home for 2 weeks before he has to go to New York to instruct at the academy on Long Island for a week. One of these years, I will get to go with him on that trip!

No comments: