Sunday, September 21, 2008

Ocho-Cinco

Our dear friends, the Jaquez Family, have found that they are needing to change their last name. Their son, Andrew, was given the number 85 in football this year. We are trying our hardest to convince them that he needs to be Andrew Ocho-Cinco, therefore the rest of the family is going to need to change their names also to avoid confusion.

Andrew "Ocho-Cinco" Jaquez is in the lower center of the picture.
I have been going to Andrew's games for two years now. Last year he was a 4th grader. The game has really changed over the past year! For one, now when the quarterback throws the ball, it actually flies through the air, not bouncing off of the helmet of the center! Another change is that Andrew is playing both offense and defense. The kid has so many different positions he plays that I am amazed he can remember it all! Only two more games and the season is over. I will have to find a new way to occupy my Saturdays.
(for those of you not from the Southwest, the last name Jaquez is pronounced hak-ez)

No comments: